Tuesday, February 24, 2015

#facepalm Part 2





Seriously, you guys. So much facepalming happens in the Young house.


One time at breakfast we were all drinking smoothies. All of a sudden, D turns his cup upside down on his lap and then freaks out. When we asked him why he did that he said “I just wanted to see what would happen.”
#facepalm

----------------

Andy: “Did you hear what I said?”
D: “Yeah.”
Andy: “What did I say?”
D: “You said ‘Don’t forget…blah blah blah blah’”
 #facepalm

----------------

LM: Mama, can I text Gigi?
Me: Sure. *hand him my phone*
LM: How do you spell "bring me some presents"?
#facepalm

----------------

D, pointing to a kid at school “He is my BEST BEST BEST friend in the whole world!!!”
Me: “Cool! What’s his name?”
D: “Ummm, I don’t know.”
 #facepalm

----------------

Andy: “Where did that sticker go?”
Little Man: “…Sometimes I like to eat paper.”
#facepalm

----------------

Andy: “Don’t forget to use soap in the shower.”
S: “Ok!”
*after shower
Andy: “Did you use soap?”
S: “No, because we’re out of soap.”
#facepalm

----------------

One morning I noticed that my makeup brush had been shaved. I asked what happened and D said he shaved the top off with Andy’s beard trimmer. Why, you ask? “I wanted to see what would happen.”
#facepalm

----------------

Quick Update: We have officially finished ALL the forms, evaluations, reviews, home study documents, hoop-jumping, and all other madness that goes into getting ready for the state to approve an adoption. Now we wait. DCFS has to sign off on all the above-mentioned hoopla and then we get a court date. Praying for a summer adoption party -- everyone's invited!

No comments:

Post a Comment